Tuesday 30 June 2009

Here we go.....


This is the start of my new venture. Right here, right now............

Sat at my works computer!!!

Over the last year, I have been procrastinating over buying an Adana 5x8 table top letterpress
and I have finally come to the conclusion, with help from other occurrences, that I AM GOING TO GET ONE!! I have sourced a guy who sells them and I am just going to go for it.

I haven't actually used one of these yet, so it's a new venture for me. But it's end result is something I have always had a passion for. Because it's that much of a passion, I am willing to learn how to use it. I want to take design back to the basics..........away from digital (the irony, is that I work on a Xerox digital printer for a job!!).

I'm always doodling and drawing but I want to take these ideas further. Turn them into prints, birthday cards, postcards..........anything.

I just want to have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment